ITALIAN BAKED EGGS
YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat free or lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated
- Parmesan Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil two 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray.
- Divide marinara sauce evenly into the ramekins. Top with eggs, milk, gruyere and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until egg whites are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil leaves, if desired.
This delicious recipe brought to you by DAMN DELICIOUS